Easy Online Recipe Storage

Easy Online Recipe Storage
Copy Me That



I love to read Cookbooks and recipes, over the years I have started saving and sharing recipes on Facebook just to be lost forever. My husband, daughter and I love cooking and sharing recipes and send each other recipes daily. I can be laying in bed at 3am and I will hear the chime of my phone and he will be sending me a message on Facebook of a recipe he found. With a little note that he would like to try this or let's make this tonight. We have tried so many different dishes that we wouldn't have made just from the recipes we have found on Facebook or pinterest. Here is a problem I have run into, I lose track of those recipes. The ones shared on my Facebook thread are a mile down the thread, the ones in messenger are the same. I never remember to print them and with as many as we share that just isn't practical. So I went on a search mission for a way to save and store all the recipes we love and share. I found the best site ever and I just had to share! If you know about this site I hope you enjoy it as much as I have after just a few hours of playing with it.

The web site is called Copy Me That and all you have to do is install an extension on your computer and then click it and it will copy recipes from any website,Organize with tags,Search, filter, print, email, and share! It has a shopping list  that quickly creates your list from your meal plan, or add individual recipes and items. My favorite is the meal planner you can create your meal plan with recipes from your recipe box and quickly create your shopping list right from your meal plan. Don't worry if your not using a PC they have an App that syncs across all devices. 

Before you think I am an affiliate or gettin some kind of incentive to promote this page, Well no I dont. I just think if you find something worth sharing then share it. 

So with all that said I started saving some of the recipes I was able to find and I can't wait to start saving more. You can take a look at what I have saved and if you would like to follow me here on my blog or my Copy Me That page please do. I hope you have found this helpful and you to will start saving your recipes with Copy Me That.

#cooking #copymethat #recipes #food #kitchencentral #cookbook #foodprep #mealplanner #recipebox #shoppinglist

Comments

Popular Posts